October 7, 2009

New project pictures!

Hello everyone!  This is my New robot creation I promised you!  It's a tractor with 2WD and optional 4WD.  The design of the mechanism to change from 2WD and 4WD was the hardest!  Then I thought, "I should try a 'spiral' to change it".  So, as you can see from the pictures, that's what worked the best.  I don't have a program yet, but it will come soon.


This is the left side.  You can see the spiral mechanism.

This is the front.

This is the right side.

This is the rear.  Here is a different view of the mechanism.

Top.  With mechanism.

This is my 2WD and 4WD mechanism from a while back.  I also used the 3 stud differential gear.  The gear ratio is NOT perfect, so it sometimes stops because of the ratio.

Well, there it is!  My tractor.  How do you like it?  Comment about it!
jojoguy10-
Tractor and LEGO geek!

No comments:

Post a Comment