February 6, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TECHN'XT!!

WOW!  I can't believe it's been a YEAR since last time!  *starts to cry* my blog is growing up ;-(

OK, I'm done now.  This has been an incredible year!  Lot's has gone on: name change, color change, logo change, podcasts, VISITS!  Here are the stats on visitors since last year (only goes back to Juney 28th, because that's when I had to switch domains :-( ):

HIGHEST VISITOR COUNT:  August 28th with 53 visitors!  That's near the time when I posted about my COCO_MAKER 2.0

LONGEST TIME ON SITE: September 30th with a total time of 12 minutes 32 seconds!  There wasn't anything very interesting during September (actually...there were ZERO posts in September), so I have no idea why that's the highest time.

COUNTRY STATS
(Most visits TOP 3):
Unites States: 756
Australia: 203
Germany: 157

(Average time on site TOP 3):
Costa Rica: 13 minutes 43 seconds
South Africa: 12 minutes 24 seconds
Turkey: 4 minutes 54 seconds

MOBILE STATS:
133 mobile visits (205 pageviews)
Most visited "phone": Apple iPad (94 visits)

That's all I have for today.  I want to wish TechN'XT my happy birthday wishes:






No comments:

Post a Comment