June 9, 2011

New Custom Set coming soon!

Hello people of the world!

If you are a regular comer to this website, you already know about my "Custom Sets".  But, if you're new to LEGO-X, here is a quick explanation of my Custom Sets:

"Custom Sets" are sets that I build (official LEGO sets, that is), but I build them with the pieces I already have, and pieces that I don't have, I buy from Bricklink (most of the time).  You can see my very fist custom set HERE.

Anyway, moving on.  I have been waiting for prices of the pieces I need next for my next 4 (that's right, 4) custom sets:

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="690" caption="8258 Crane Truck"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="690" caption="8455 Back Hoe"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="560" caption="8421 Mobile Crane"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="690" caption="8043 Excavator"][/caption]

I have just bought parts to be able to finish my build on the Excavator!  YAY!  When the pieces arrive, I will start building and post pictures while I'm at it.  I can't wait!


jojoguy10

No comments:

Post a Comment