January 29, 2011

The nightmare begins

std::cout << "Hey everyone!\nI'm new here, and I'll be posting (and I decide when that is)." << std::endl;
I'll tell you a little more about myself:


Hah, fooled you. Well... maybe not.

If you don't already know me from The Mindboards Forums as muntoo, I'm a guy who:

  • Likes LEGO Mindstorms NXT (well... duh.)


  • Likes Robotics


  • Likes Programming


  • Likes Math


  • Likes Chess


  • Likes Reading


  • Likes Classical Music


  • Used to play trumpet (for 3 years)


  • Does not like anyone who dislikes John Williams


  • Will take over/destroy the world. The date has been pushed back 10 years to 2022. (Sorry for any inconvenience.)


  • Has a blog.




Here it is from my SO profile:

I am The Great Evil Genius, Supreme World Dictator.

----------

Math: Currently studying Calculus

Science: Physics is my favourite

"Programming Languages" I know: C/C++ (Windows, DirectX), NXC (For LEGO Mindstorms NXT), NXT-G (For LEGO Mindstorms NXT), (some) HTML

"Programming Languages" I'm learning: Java ("Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." - Sun-tzu), Javascript, CSS

"Programming Languages" I want to know: VHDL, OpenGL (C++), C#

Books I Read: The Lord Of The Rings (and some accompanying texts), Hunger Games, His Dark Materials, Percy Jackson & The Olympians, Inheritance Cycle (Eragon), Alex Rider, The Gatekeepers (UK: The Power Of Five), Ranger's Apprentice, The Last Apprentice, Eragon, The Secrets Of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel, Skulduggery Pleasant, Artemis Fowl, Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Evil Genius (lots of hacker terms in the book; the first book is best)

Music/Artists I Like: Pachelbel's Canon In D, Bach (Minuet In G, Brandenburg Concertos), Adagio For Strings, Vivaldi's Four Seasons (Spring mvt 1 - Allegro, Summer mvt 3 - Presto, Autumn mvt 1 - Allegro, Winter mvt 2 - Largo), Johann Strauss II (Vienna Blood), Johannes Brahms (Hungarian Dances), Bach, Dvorak (Symphony No. 9 "From The New World", Slavonic Dances), Franz Liszt, Lux Aeterna (Requiem For A Dream), John Williams, Green Day (Wake Me Up When September Ends, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, American Idiot, Good Riddance), Beatles (Here Comes The Sun, Eleanor Rigby), Eye Of The Tiger

Movies I Like: Lord Of The Rings, The Chronicles Of Narnia, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Star Trek, Pink Panther (Original with Peter Sellers), Spiderman, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Blood Diamond




If it's OK with Joey, I'll post some of my blog entries on this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Lol! Of COURSE it's OK muntoo! Glad you finally got around to posting your first post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Joey I told you I'd get it done before this century ends! :) I'm going to post (within this millennium) something about motors soon...

    ReplyDelete