November 22, 2010

Welcome dGPS!

Hello everybody!

It's been a while since I've posted on here!  From Dexter Industries, they brought out their new GPS Sensor! We have been beta testing this for maybe 2 months!  I have a couple of ideas on how to test it :-)

  1. Robot that goes around in the snow

  2. Robot that draws a specific points (depending on what coordinates are)

  3. Maybe a robot that will track a line on where I've gone (like a real GPS!)


Well, it's snowing over here right now, and it's about 20 degrees Fahrenheit (about -5 degrees Celsius), and I wanna make a SLEDDING ROBOT!  Maybe just a simple tracked robot that crawls in the snow!

The podcast is coming off at a slow start.  I can't start recording till about December 4th.  So, I'm just perfecting the script right now (since all of the news that I HAD written is now old news).  I made that promise that I will post it BEFORE Christmas, and I will try my hardest to make it that way!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

jojoguy10

No comments:

Post a Comment