April 3, 2010

Technic Challenge_April - Farming - My creation!

YAY!  This is my sheep.  There's a funny story about this sheep.  Well, I was going to build a Front-End Loader, but I asked DKdude what HE thought I should build, so he said "you should make a cow!".  So, I said, "Ummm...maybe".  Then I was talking to Bazmarc and he said "Dude, you should make a cow!".  So, I'm like "Are you guys twins or something?".  So, I started working on the walking mechanism of the cow, then, when that didn't work, I tried something els, use wheels!  So, it ended up looking like a caw with a skirt on, lol!  So, then I thought, I should make this a sheep instead, that's just as original.  So, that's the story!
jojoguy10

p.s. Don't forget to fill out the "New Idea's for Lego-X" form!  I really want your ideas!  I will keep it up as long as I have to!
P.S. don't forget to fill out the "

No comments:

Post a Comment