November 16, 2009

New Atlantis and Ben 10 products coming soon!

Hey everyone!  WOW!  How long has it been since I posted last?!  Anyway.  HEY!  New products coming in January!  Mark your calenders!  Atlantis has a cool page.  You can explore the deep, and find treasures.  VERY cool!  Ben 10 looks kind of strange.  I've never seen Ben 10, but I don't know.  I guess we'll have to see.  For everyone out there that still wants the LU VIP codes, E-mail me at jojoguy10@gmail.com, and I'll give you a full list of them!  No SPAM!!!

Christmas is coming soon also!  Yippee!!  What do YOU want for Christmas?  Comment and tell me about it.  I'd like to hear it. 

Do you have a NXT 1.0 set, but you want the books that are made for the NXT 2.0 set? NO PROBLEM!  Go to Inanimate Reason, that guy has made a custom set that has all the pieces you would need to make a NXT 2.0 robot, BUT! he can't include the New Lego Color sensor or the NXT 2.0 Software.  Sorry.  But you can still build 2.0 robots with the light sensor, you just have to use gray scale.  Use this as a challenge.

jojoguy10

1 comment: