October 2, 2009

To go or not to go. That is the question.

Hey every human earthlings(but if your not from earth and your reading this, what browser do you use?  mars-illa?  Space explorer?).  Anyway, I'm trying to decide whether I should go to the Lego BrickCON '09.  What do YOU think?  The only reason I would go is to get extra Lego parts and see a few creations.  Plus, I live about 4 hours worth of driving, so that adds to the cost.  Also, I'm 13 years old, would it be interesting?  I'm veering towards the no-go side.  Check out the line.

No-go <------|--------------------------------> Go

The vertical line is where I stand.
Comment whether I should go or not.
jojoguy10-
The awesome president with some awesome helpers with awesome powers to awesomely change the world.  Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment