August 21, 2009

Contest!

Hello!!!! I have a surprise for you all! I'm holding a contest. The contest is: What does the word "Lego" mean? And how did it come to be? E-Mail me your answer, and I'll give your blog/website a BIG advertisement!! My E-Mail is: jojoguy10@gmail.com.
The rules are as follows:
1. The subject of the E-Mail MUST be "Contest"!!!
2. NO SPAM!!!
3. All entries must be received by August 31st, 6:00 AM (Pacific time( - 8:00))

Have fun!
jojoguy10

Edit: Go HERE to see more info.

3 comments:

  1. I listened to your podcast... that's pretty good works guys. I encourage you for your second

    Play Well - Stay Gold
    Marc-a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Thank you! We highly thinking of doing a second podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im pretty sure we will do another

    ReplyDelete